We support anyone in distress, around the clock, through 201 branches across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
We know our service can help people before it’s too late.
We are committed to the following values:
- Listening, because exploring feelings alleviates distress and helps people to reach a better understanding of their situation and the options open to them
- Confidentiality, because if people feel safe, they are more likely to be open about their feelings
- People making their own decisions wherever possible, because we believe that people have the right to find their own solution and telling people what to do takes responsibility away from them
- Being non-judgemental, because we want people to be able to talk to us without fear of prejudice or rejection
- Human contact, because giving people time, undivided attention and empathy meets a fundamental emotional need and reduces distress and despair.
Call – 08457 90 90 90 * (UK) – Call 116 123 Republic of Ireland